Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Updating Finally

 

If you want to see our great vacation you can look at Anne or Susan's blog since they have wonderful pictures of our adventures. 

Now I will try to show you some pictures of the projects we have been doing on the house

DSCF3551

Gary did the trim around the living room doorway.  It makes the opening look so much better. 

DSCF3552

The wall is no longer blue!!  We now have a copper color or rust color wall in the kitchen. 
Excuse the mess on the desk since it still has painting items on it.DSCF3556

I painted the bathroom downstairs but the color does not show up very well. It is NOT gray it is a taupe brown color. 

DSCF3547 DSCF3548 DSCF3549

The hanging baskets on the back patio.  They really did great!!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Everything is looking good

Anne said...

Everything looks great! I love the hanging flower baskets and the color of the paints you picked out...can't wait to see it in person!