They almost have all the stone tiles cut
The front deck is done except the steps
They sanded and oiled the deck today
The wood is beautiful
This is another picture of the deck
The firepit will look really nice with the rock. The deck looks great! I love the ipe...Steve thinks it looks good too...but he thinks it's time for you to replace the screen door on the sunroom :)
We will replace the screen door when the guys are done working there.
I love it. don't knnow what it looked like before but it is gorgeous!
It looks great...I really like the wood on the deck.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
The firepit will look really nice with the rock. The deck looks great! I love the ipe...Steve thinks it looks good too...but he thinks it's time for you to replace the screen door on the sunroom :)
We will replace the screen door when the guys are done working there.
I love it. don't knnow what it looked like before but it is gorgeous!
It looks great...I really like the wood on the deck.
Post a Comment